VacCoin is an interesting project that aims to eliminate cheaters with the help of the community. What is this all about?
VacCoin is a special coin that appeared in the CS: GO community as part of the anti-cheater project. Unfortunately, it is not in the game yet. The whole thing is prepared really professionally, but Valve did not get a respond.
In any case, the project is interesting enough to be mentioned. Perhaps developers will spot it.
Coin against cheaters
The author of the idea, namely “Lipozzz”, came up with a coin that could be used to immediately trigger the Overwatch system for a person who seemed suspicious. To use a coin, you would have to go to your matches section, track the suspect and use VacCoin from the bottom of the screen.
After that, a screen would appear confirming that you want to start watching the suspect’s demo and decide if he or she deserves a ban.
Coins would have a few strict rules:
- Up to 5 coins on one account
- Can be used by people with level 30
- If the verdict is correct, the player gains two coins
- If the verdict is incorrect, the coin will not be awarded
- VacCoins could be obtained through good behavior in matches, a positive attitude, etc.
- If the player makes a mistake five times in a row, they are banned for three months from using the coins
It sounds really interesting and is worth a try. The question is whether Valve will be interested in it at all and how long it may take to create such a system.