Epic has revealed what has been called the “Legacy Set”. This is a special backpack and pickaxe.
The Fortnite team is slowly starting to change. Epic has just unveiled two unique items that are expected to change over time.
On August 31 (with the release of the v17.50 update), we’re launching an exclusive new reward for Fortnite Crew subscribers: The Fortnite Crew Legacy Set! This Set includes a Back Bling and unlockable Pickaxe, each an evolving memento of your Fortnite Crew membership.
The studio has released a special video about the backpack and pickaxe:
Specjalne przedmioty w ramach Ekipy Fortnite
For every month you’re an active subscriber, you’ll unlock a new Stage of the Legacy Set for up to six total Stages. The Stages unlock on the 14th of each month during your subscription (at 8 PM EDT / 7 PM EST). What does unlocking a Stage of the Set mean?
- Stage 1: Unlock the Protocol Pack Back Bling upon being subscribed or subscribing to Fortnite Crew. If you’re not subscribed when the v17.50 update releases, you’ll unlock it immediately when you do subscribe.
- Stage 2: The Back Bling evolves, adding the Protocol Elite Style. This happens on the 14th of the month after Stage 1.
- Stage 3: The Back Bling evolves again, adding the Protocol Overdrive Style. The Zen Axe Pickaxe emerges from the Back Bling. Both happen on the 14th of the month after Stage 2.
- Stage 4: The Pickaxe evolves, adding the Zen Striker Style. This happens on the 14th of the month after Stage 3.
- Stage 5: The Pickaxe evolves again, adding the Zen Ultra Style. This happens on the 14th of the month after Stage 4.
- Stage 6: The Pickaxe evolves once more, adding the Zen Assault Axe Style. This happens on the 14th of the month after Stage 5.
Epic has prepared a special FAQ on these two items.
WHAT HAPPENS IF I PAUSE MY FORTNITE CREW MEMBERSHIP?
Not a problem! You will retain all unlocked Stages, and when you decide to purchase a new Crew Pack, you will continue your progression where you left off as long as the Stages are still available.
HOW LONG IS THE PROTOCOL PACK BACK BLING (STAGE 1 OF THE SET) AVAILABLE TO UNLOCK?
The Protocol Pack Back Bling (Stage 1 of the Set) is available to unlock until December 31, 2021, at 7 PM EST.
HOW LONG AM I ABLE TO UNLOCK STAGES?
Stage upgrades will be available on the 14th of each month for the next 12 months from when you originally received your Protocol Pack Back Bling (Stage 1 of the Set). For example: Received the Back Bling on September 1, 2021? You’ll have all the way until August 14, 2022 to unlock all Stages of the Set.