On July 9, there was a broadcast announcing the new region and news related to it. What did miHoYo prepare?
Version 2.0, called The Immovable God and the Eternal Euthymia, will premiere on July 21, 2021. It will be the biggest update so far, it will throw a lot of fun on players.
Some of them have already been announced during this stream. This update introduces, among other things, a new region, characters, storyline, enemies and bosses, all at once.
In the new version, we can expect a lot of news:
- A new region inspired by Japan, Inazuma, will have new mechanics for unlocking chests
- New weapon banner mechanics – the ability to choose a guaranteed weapon thanks to the points collected during the draw
- New Story Quests (Archon Quest Act II Chapter I and Archon Quest Act II Chapter II) and Hangout Events
- Hero banners – Ayaka (5★, Cryo sword) first, next Yoimiya (5 ★, Pyro bow) along with Sayu (4 ★, Anemo Claymore)
- Weapon banners – Mistsplitter’s Reflection (5 ★ sword), Thundering Pulse (5 ★ bow)
- New craftable weapons from Inazuma
- New events:
- Thunder Sojourn (4-week event, Beidou to get)
- Phantom Flow (similar to Contending Tides)
- Ley Line Overflow (doubling the rewards from Blossom of Wealth)
- Lost Riches (new seelie color to pick up)
- Stage of Wonders (theater mechanics, 10 new maps, 2 new mechanics)
- New bosses – Pyro Hypostasis, Perpetual Mechanical Array
- New artifact sets:
- Mystic Offering – artifact exchange system at the crafting table
- The long-awaited cross-save – save between PS4 / 5 and other devices
- New seedlings – the place for plots to be bought in the shop at Tubby in the kettle, seeds are obtained by harvesting plants in Teyvat
- New merch at Genshin’s Official Store
- New game music album
And that’s not all miHoYo has in store for us.
The indications are that this will be the biggest update so far. With new characters, places to discover and storyline, players will not get bored.