Details of changes in patch 11.11 Teamfight Tactics.
The adventure to bring balance to the Convergence continues with trait adjustments, nerfs to resistance shreds (debuffs), and buffs to bring some of our least used items out of the Shadows. Aside from just balance changes, we’ve got a slew of system and UX/UI changes coming this patch. So let’s get into it!
User Interface (UI) and User Experience (UX) Buffs!
- Recipe hints are now extended. When you right-click or tap an item to view recipe hints, you can then hover or tap the completed recipe to see what the full item does!
- You have no mana! Blue Buff and Very Dark Blue Buff now pop off of Champions with no mana
- Zz’Rot Portal’s item icon on PC now glows purple instead of green so that it doesn’t look like a Shadow Item
Shop Rates (Standard and Hyper Roll)
TLDR: Reroll for your 2-cost three stars at Level 6 and your 3-cost three stars at Level 7.
Giving clearer and stronger windows to hit 2 and 3 cost champions by differentiating shop rates at Level 6 and 7.
- Level 6: 35/35/25/5/0% ⇒ 25/40/30/5/0%
- Level 7: 19/35/30/15/1% ⇒ 19/30/35/15/1%
Carousel Shadow Item Rates
Spooky items are spooky fun. So we’re giving you more opportunities to play around with them.
- 1 Shadow Item: 10% ⇒ 0%
- 2 Shadow Items: 75% ⇒ 70%
- 3 Shadow Items: 10% ⇒ 25%
- 4 Shadow Items: 5% ⇒ 5% (no change)
Loot Orbs (Standard + Hyper Roll)
Neeko starts should feel like a high roll, but they can feel low, especially when you don’t hit 2/3-costs in the shop preventing you from exchanging the Neeko for gold right then and there. By replacing the gold drop with Champions it should feel a lot more like a high roll. Now it’s up to you, whether you want to turn Neeko into gold, or greed for the late game.
- Decision Making Buff! All Orbs: Slightly lowered the odds of getting gold and increased the odds of getting champions of equal value.
- Blue Orb: Neeko + 2g (8% chance) ⇒ Neeko + 1x Two Cost Champ (6% chance) or Neeko + 1x Three Cost champ (2% chance)
The Monstrosity is supposed to come in like a wrecking ball and bash your enemy’s backline to smithereens. Currently, the Monstrosity Charges in, casts Enrage once, then finds itself in a 1v5, like a pop star at a Chaos Pengu metal concert.
But the real monster here is *gulp* Skirmisher in the early and mid game. To slay that beast, we’re changing the Skirmisher Shield to scale with max health, which is a nerf for 1 star Skirmisher units, relatively neutral for 2 star units, and a buff for 3 star Skirmishers.
Finally, Knight 6 has proven strong in the current meta and will likely get stronger after we nerf Armor and Magic Resist Shreds (see Tier 5 and items), so we’re adding some weak spots in the armor.
- Abomination Monstrosity Enrage Cast time reduced by 25%
- Abomination Monstrosity Base Health: 1000/1400/1800 ⇒ 1000/1600/2200
- Abomination Monstrosity Bonus Health per Star Level: 100/140/180 ⇒ 100/160/220
- Abomination Monstrosity Attack Damage: 100/150/200 ⇒ 100/160/220
- Abomination Monstrosity Attack Damage Per Star Level: 10/15/20 ⇒ 10/16/22
- Forgotten Attack Damage and Ability Power: 30/70/160 ⇒ 30/70/140
- Knight Damage Reduction: 15/40/90 ⇒ 15/40/80
- Skirmisher Shield: 300/600 ⇒ 20/40% max Health
- Spellweaver Ability Power 20/60 ⇒ 20/50
- Spellweaver Ability Power Per Cast: 2/6 ⇒ 2/5
Our new stance on a balanced Udyr is something between 11.9 Udyr and the buff we gave him in 11.10.
- Udyr Feral Instinct (Tiger stance) Attack Damage: 130/140/200% ⇒ 120/130/180%
- Vladimir Transfusion Damage: 250/350/450 ⇒ 300/420/540
Nerfing a champion’s Ability Power ratio is something we try to avoid, but Trundle’s spell in combination with the Dragonslayer trait, created a situation where he could one-shot and nullify a champion regardless of their defenses. To counteract this we’re reducing Trundle’s effectiveness with Ability Power, while also slowing the rate he Subjugates his victims.
And somehow LeBlanc has deceived us all again, chaining together back to back to back appearances in our patch notes.
- LeBlanc Ethereal Chain Stun Duration: 1.5/2/2.5 ⇒ 2 seconds
- LeBlanc Ethereal Chain Damage: 200/300/600 ⇒ 200/250/500
- Sejuani Fury of the North Bonus Armor and Magic Resist: 60/120/300 ⇒ 100/150/300
- Soraka Max Mana Buff: 30/80 ⇒ 30/70
- Trundle Subjugate Ability Power Ratio: 100% ⇒ 50%
- Trundle Subjugate Stat Steal Duration: 6 ⇒ 8 seconds
- Varus Holy Arrows Blessing On-Hit Bonus Damage: 40/60/100 ⇒ 40/60/90
Like a true Spartan, Pantheon’s been able to solo tank an entire army, but Dragonslayers are not Spartans, and it’s time we remind Pantheon of that.
- Lulu Whimsy Attack Speed: 70/80/100% ⇒ 70/80/120%
- Morgana Health: 800 ⇒ 850
- Morgana starting Mana Buff: 60/120 ⇒ 80/120
- Pantheon Aegis Assault Damage Reduction: 75/80/90% ⇒ 65%
- Nidalee Bonus Damage on next attack after dodging/critting: 100/150/375 ⇒ 120/180/450
- Riven Blade of the Dawn Attack Damage Bonus: 90/100/130% ⇒ 90/100/150%
Four cost carries have defined Reckoning thus far. And just like my use of ‘thus’, they’ve gotta go. That being said, we’re buffing the worst performing 4-costs by adding some joy to our sad boi and watering Daisy for healthier growth!
- Aphelios Attack Damage: 70 ⇒ 75
- Draven Spinning Axes Attack Damage Multiplier: 180/200/260% ⇒ 170/180/340%
- Draven Spinning Axes Bonus Damage: 150/200/500 ⇒ 150/200/800
- Ivern’s Daisy now properly stars up with Ivern
- Daisy’s Health will remain the same values but she now gains bonus AD while starring up
- Daisy’s Shockwave Damage and Stun Duration will now apply the proper starred up values rather than always using 1 star values
- Karma Soulflare Damage: 180/240/700 ⇒ 200/250/600
- Jax Empowered Strike Bonus Attack Speed: 30/35/50% ⇒ 20/25/60%
- Mordekaiser Max Mana Nerf: 0/70 ⇒ 0/80
- Vel’Koz Lifeform Disintegration Ray Damage: 1000/1250/4000 ⇒ 900/1150/4000
TLDR: Darius buffed, Garen power neutral changes.
Resistance shredding provides too much powerful, yet invisible value in the late game. We’re taking some of the shred out of the God-Kings’ kits and putting that power elsewhere with the intention of a power neutral change for Garen and an overall buff for Darius. Without the consistent late game shred, this is almost Garenteed to be a buff for Ironclad and Mystic.
- Darius Starting Mana Buff: 30/100 ⇒ 40/100
- Darius God-Wolf’s Carnage Armor Shred: 70% ⇒ 50%
- Darius God-Wolf’s Carnage Armor Shred Duration: 10 sec ⇒ 8 sec
- Darius God-Wolf’s Carnage Healing per Auto after cast: 10% ⇒ 15/20/50%
- Darius God-Wolf’s Carnage Healing Autos after cast: 3/4/10 ⇒ 2
- Darius God-Wolf’s Carnage Attack Damage Scaling: 160/200/2000% ⇒ 180/220/2000%
- Garen Starting Mana Buff: 30/100 ⇒ 40/100
- Garen God-Lion’s Justice Magic Resist Shred: 70% ⇒ 50%
- Garen God-Lion’s Justice Magic Resist Shred Duration: 10 sec ⇒ 8 sec
- Heimerdinger Upgrade!!! Damage: 400/600/7777 ⇒ 500/650/7777
- Kayle Health: 700 ⇒ 500
- Volibear Starting Mana Buff: 80/200 ⇒ 100/200
Similar to the last patch, we’re buffing some of the less utilized items. Of these, Archangel’s and Archdemon’s are getting better scaling ratios than my twitter. The Riskthirster is getting Riskthirstier. Deathblade is stacking up to be a decent item. And Final Whisper might finally see some play.
Also give the reworked Vengeful Trap Claw a try for a spell shield the whole family can enjoy!
- Archangel’s Staff Tooltip now specifies that the Ability Power gain applies to the cast that grants the bonus Ability Power
- Archangel’s Staff Mana Ratio: 35% ⇒ 40%
- Archdemon’s Staff of Immortality Mana Ratio: 300% ⇒ 350%
- Riskthirster Bonus Attack Speed Duration: 3 ⇒ 4 seconds
- Deathblade & Caustic Deathblade Starting Stacks: 3 ⇒ 4
- Hextech Gunblade of Immortality Heal Target: Nearest ally with missing Health ⇒ Ally with lowest percent Health
- Final Whisper Armor and MR Shred: 50% ⇒ 70%
- Redemption Missing Health Heal: 25% ⇒ 20%
- Statikk Shiv & Statikk Stiletto Magic Resist Shred: 70% ⇒ 50%
- Vengeful Trap Claw REWORKED: When combat begins, the holder and all allies within 1 hex in the same row gain a shield that blocks the first enemy Ability.
- Kled will now properly receive start of combat effects before triggering his shield (in order to benefit from effects like Chalice of Power)
- Redemption’s healing now shows up on the Shields & Healing combat recap
- Stop hitting yourself. Self damage from Shadow Items no longer provide stacks to Titan’s Resolve
- Fixed some loading screen tips that weren’t accurate with respect to Hyper Roll
- The following Champions’ physical abilities no longer still deal their damage despite triggering Trap Claw: Aatrox, Aphelios, Jax, Kalista, Sett, Varus
- Zz’Rot Voidspawn corrupted by Viego now have the proper stats and effects
- Fixed a rare issue where units could benefit from the Invoker trait despite it not being active
- With a Vengeance! Kalista’s Pierce spear can no longer fail to hit if she dies after casting
- Fixed an issue where a Trundle’s Subjugate buff expiring while under the effect of an enemy Trundle’s Subjugate debuff could result in the Trundle becoming unkillable for the remainder of combat
- Spawn Camper… Thresh will no longer continue pulling Revenant enemies who are reviving
- Thresh can now start gaining Mana immediately after he stops pulling his target
- Extra Trolled: Fixed an issue where Trundle would sometimes not correctly lower his target’s Health when casting