Details of the change for patch 11.14 in Teamfight Tactics.
Welcome Shadow Item Connoisseurs,
It’s the last patch of the first half of Reckoning and we’re tidying things up before our Mid-Set, Dawn of Heroes. Be sure to get your rank up to Gold (or higher) this patch to earn the Set’s exclusive ranked emote before Dawn of Heroes brings a soft rank reset in Patch 11.15. And once you’re done doing that, you can stop sitting in the dark while listening to Radiohead and read about all the bright, new, and heroic changes in the Mid-Set Mechanic reveal! As for here, I’m not leaving you high and dry—check out the balance changes below so there are no surprises on your final grind!
As we prepare for the Dawn of Heroes we have a smaller patch this time around. But, as a reminder we did add some balance tweaks to Redeemed and Hellion in 11.13B.
- Legionnaire Attack Speed: 25/60/110/195 ⇒ 25/65/120/200%
Champions: Tier 1
Just cause you don’t feel the pain now, doesn’t mean you won’t feel it doubly tomorrow morning.
- Gragas Drunken Rage Damage Reduction: 40/50/60% ⇒ 35/45/60%
Champions: Tier 2
All in favor of renaming Sett’s spell to Heyyy-maker? As in, “Heyyy, wanna give me that sword over there?”
- Sett Health: 700 ⇒ 750
- Sett Haymaker Attack Damage Scaling: 160/180/200 ⇒ 170/185/200%
Champions: Tier 5
- Garen God-Lion’s Justice Shield: 40/50/200% ⇒ 35/45/200%
- Garen God-Lion’s Justice Shield Duration: 5 sec ⇒ 4 sec
- Volibear Doombringer Damage: 150/250/2000 ⇒ 150/300/5000
- Volibear Doombringer Stun Duration: 2.5/3/10 ⇒ 2.5/3.5/10 seconds
There’s a small amount of small changes that are simply smoothing out some of the edges. That being said, if you miss my writing like I miss your reading, don’t worry, there’s a whole lot more to come with the Mid-Set.
- Forgotten Bonus Ability Power & Attack Damage: 25/60/125 ⇒ 25/60/120
- Skirmisher Attack Damage per second: 3/6/10 ⇒ 3/6/12
- Spellweaver Base Ability Power: 20/50/80 ⇒ 25/55/85
Champions: Tier 2
Giving some more survivability to a champion where building tank is off-Brand.
- Brand Health: 550 ⇒ 600
Champions: Tier 3
- Nocturne Health: 600 ⇒ 650
- Yasuo Burning Blade Damage: 250/350/700 ⇒ 250/350/650
- Yasuo Burning Blade On Hit Damage: 25/35/70 ⇒ 25/35/65
- Zyra Grasping Roots Damage: 200/325/700 ⇒ 200/325/650
Champions: Tier 4
- Ivern Health 1000 ⇒ 950
- Ivern’s Daisy Health: 1500/2500/10000 ⇒ 1500/2400/10000
- Rell Max Mana Nerf: 80/140 ⇒ 80/150
Champions: Tier 5
- Darius God-Wolf’s Carnage Attack Damage Scaling: 180/220/2000 ⇒ 200/225/2000
- Viego Sovereign’s Domination Damage per second: 200/300/1500 ⇒ 180/300/1500
Here are some SMALL changes for large impact, or maybe it’s the other way around? Regardless, these UX (User Experience) and UI (User Interface) changes are for us to enjoy!
- 3-star 5 costs now better represent their over 9,000 power level… They’re now huge.
- Items now appear in the end-of-game screen! Hover over a champion for details.
- Tooltips for full items in the Armory now contain the item’s icon and title.
- Your device’s battery level is now visible in-game and out of game
- Tooltips for full items in the Armory now contain the item’s icon and title
Hyper Roll Ranked Changes
We have a series of Hyper Roll ranked updates that will be great for your climb to Purple Tier while maintaining the competitive integrity of the sacred Hyper Tier rank!
- At the end of last week we gave a lil’ boost to your ranked climb in Hyper Roll that makes the climb significantly easier for players as they climb to and through Purple Tier.
- This is nice because we will be giving out emote rewards for players that reach Blue, Purple, and Hyper Tier by patch 11.15.
- Hyper Roll tiers will not be hard reset come 11.15. Instead, anyone at Blue or higher will go to the bottom of Blue.
- The rewards for Hyper Roll will come in patch 11.16 alongside the rest of the ranked rewards for the first half of Reckoning.
Dawn of Heroes dates and more
While I wish you the best in your climb as the Mid-Set approaches, I also wanted to give you the heads up on a couple of dates. You’ll see Dawn of Heroes appear on PBE July 7th. The Mid-Set will head to live servers with patch 11.15 very, very, early in the morning on July 21st. And the Pass and Store Content will activate after my third cup of coffee that day at 11 AM (PDT)!
- Fixed an issue where if a player had Hellion active and they corrupted an enemy with Viego, that unit would always spawn a Doppelhellion of itself on death even if it wasn’t a Hellion
- Nunu no longer plays through the consume animation on units with Trap Claw spell shields (despite dealing no damage due to the spell shield)
- Double Rainbow: Lux can no longer deal the bonus magic damage from her ability more than once in a single cast if she reaches high enough attack speed
- Lux’s bonus magic damage from her ability is now properly blocked by Trap Claw
- Fixed an issue where Trundle could drop below 0 max Health when his Subjugate buff ended and become unkillable for the remainder of combat. Now if Trundle were to drop below 0 max Health, he will die instead.
- Fixed an issue where Kalista would sometimes stop auto-attacking.