What are the fixes from the 21w17 snapshot in Minecraft?
Another test update has been released to Minecraft, the news of which will go to both version 1.17 and 1.18.
The latter can be tested in a special package prepared and published with a snapshot by the creators. What’s new in this test update?
Changes in the 21w17a snapshot
1.18 – Experimental changes
- Noddles caves
- Added noodle caves – thinner, squigglier, and more claustrophobic variant of spaghetti caves
- Ore veins
- Ore veins are now slightly rarer and slightly smaller (but they are still large!)
- The ores in the vein are clumpier and less evenly distributed
- If you are lucky you may find a raw ore block in the vein
- Bloki surowych metali
- Poprawiono tekstury bloków surowego żelaza, miedzi oraz złota.
- Copper ore
- Copper Ore drops 2-3 raw Copper when mined, or more when using a tool enchanted with Fortune
- The change also applies to the deepslate variant of the copper ore.
- Copper block
- Copper Blocks are now crafted from 9 Copper Ingots
- As in the Bedrock version, they can now be placed in the water.
- Small dripleaf
- Small Dripleaves can now also be placed on Moss Blocks
- It is now freeze-resistant.
- Emerald ore can now replace granite, andesite, diorite, tuff, and deepslate.
- If coal, copper, or emerald ore replaces tuff or deepslate it will appear as its deepslate variant.