The creators announced another event. New pokemons will make their debut in the game.
An Easter event is currently underway in Pokemon GO. But as this one ends in a few days, Niantic has announced another that will take place soon. This time the main theme being combat (whether it means raids or as a Pokemon type). Players will be able to compete in the global challenge. In addition, new creatures will debut in the game. What are the details?
Rivals’ Week – a new event in Pokemon GO
According to the official announcement, the event will start on Tuesday, April 13, and will last until Sunday, April 18, 2021.
The following is planned:
- Skrelp and Clauncher will be making their Pokémon GO debuts! They’ll be appearing in the wild, in raids, and in encounters after you complete Field Research tasks.
- Therian Forme Landorus is also making its Pokémon GO debut! Encounter the Abundance Pokémon in five-star raids.
- Enjoy the Rivals’ Week challenge in the Global Challenge Arena! All Trainers around the world can work together to win Raid Battles and unlock a 2× Catch Stardust bonus for the duration of the event!
- Pokémon known for their rivalries will be appearing more often in the wild, such as Hitmonchan, Hitmonlee, Makuhita, Meditite, Zangoose, Seviper, and more!
- The following Pokémon will be hatching from 5 km Eggs throughout the event: Machop, Tyrogue, Elekid, Magby, Makuhita, Meditite, Zangoose, and Seviper.
- Rivalries will continue in raids as well! Pokémon like Nidoqueen, Nidoking, Zangoose, Seviper, and more will be appearing in raids!
- Enjoy event-exclusive Field Research tasks that will lead to encounters with rival Pokémon, such as Skrelp and Clauncher, as well.
- Sources tell us that Team GO Rocket will be taking over PokéStops more often. Their balloons will also be appearing more frequently!