The event with Bidoof in the lead role is approaching. What attractions will go to the players?
Events related to a specific Pokemon appear in Pokemon GO from time to time. It is not about Community Days, which are focused on a specific species.
These are multi-day events that offer a lot of fun – including themed raids, new attacks, a better chance of the shiny version, and more. This time, the hero of such an event will be Bidoof – a normal type creature from the Sinnoh region.
Bidoof Breakout in Pokemon GO
The event will start on Friday, June 25, 2021 and will run until Thursday, July 1, 2021.
On this occasion, the following attractions are planned:
- Bidoof will appear more often in the wild, during raids, and as a reward from event Field Research. Anyone who is lucky may encounter the shiny version.
- Certain days of the event will allow you to catch Bidoof who knows attacks he normally cannot learn:
- from Friday 25 June 2021 to Saturday 26 June 2021 – Shadow Ball.
- from Sunday 27 June 2021 to Monday 28 June 2021 – Thunderbolt.
- from Tuesday, June 29, 2021 to Wednesday, June 30, 2021 – Ice Beam.
- Evolving Bidoof at any point in the event will give Bibarel who knows the Hyper Beam attack.
- There will be stickers related to Bidoof in the game, which can be obtained from gifts or by spinning PokeStops.
- Shadow Bidoof will be available from battles with Team GO Rocket members.
Team GO Rocket plans to turn more Bidoofs into Shadow Pokémon! Go and save Bidoofy before that happens.
In addition, there is an XP bonus for catching Pokemon, which will increase in the following days:
- 2 x experience points gained – from 25 to 26 June.
- 3 x experience points gained – from 27 to 28 June.
- 4 x experience points gained – from 29 to 30 June.
Below is a comparison of Bidoof and its evolution with the shiny versions: