Today, the first day of the international Pokemon GO Fest 2021 event has started. What do you need to know?
For the past few weeks, Pokemon GO fans were anticipating for the annual event awaited by hundreds of thousands of fans, which is Pokemon GO Fest, which will soon take place. This year the event takes place on July 17 and 18, i.e. Saturday and Sunday.
Some of the information has already been disclosed some time ago and you could read about it, for example in the previous article about Pokemon GO.
Today it is worth paying attention to the most important information about the first day of the event. What Pokemon will appear? What bonuses will be active?
The first day of Pokemon GO Fest 2021
The event awaited for months is just starting today – Pokemon GO Fest. The first day of the event focuses largely on catching various creatures. There are thematic interesting bonuses, and ticket holders will have access to many exclusive quests with valuable rewards. Below is a list of all attractions – both accessible to everyone and those who purchased a ticket.
General attractions for all players
During the first day of the event, there will be many bonuses that will be available to all players. Among them are:
- Lure Module lasting up to 3 hours,
- the distance needed to hatch an egg shortened by half,
- field Research event,
- event Pokemon appearing in the wild,
- new shiny Pokemon
- event creatures hatching from 7-kilometer eggs,
- and more.
Exclusive attractions for ticket holders
Just like last year – players who purchased an event ticket will have access to more attractions. The list of event bonuses includes, among others:
- event Special Research (detailed description of tasks and rewards below),
- exclusive stickers,
- increased chance of catching shiny Pokemon,
- exclusive creatures attracted by Incense,
- participation in global challenges,
- new shiny versions,
- and more.
Pokemon GO Fest Special Research – The Melody Pokemon
The following quests will only be available to players who have purchased an event ticket.
Stage 1 of 11
- Get a heart from your buddy: 1 x Incense
- Use Incense: 50 x PokeBall
- Catch 10 Pokemon: 500 XP
Rewards: 500 x Stardust, 1 x Super Incubator, 50 x PokeBall
Stage 2 of 11
At this stage, the player has to choose a theme – whether he will follow the path of Pikachu of a pop star or Pikachu of a rock star. The choice will affect, among others for prizes in the next stage.
Stage 3 z 11
- Hatch Egg: 25 x Great Ball
- Catch 20 Pokemon: 500 x Stardust
- Zrób zdjęcie: Take a picture: 500 XPXP
Rewards: 10 x Razz Berry, Pikachu Pop Star, or Pikachu Rock Star (depending on your choice in Stage 2), 10 x Pinap Berry
Stage 4 z 11
The next stage, which is a choice between Galarian Zigzagoon and Galarian Ponyta. The choice will affect the rewards in the next stage.
Stage 5 z 11
- Use 15 fruits when catching Pokemon: 25 x PokeBall
- Make 3 Curled Throws: 500 XP
- Make 3 Nice rolls in a row: 500 x Stardust
Rewards: 25 x PokeBall, Galarian Zigzagoon or Galarian Ponyta (depending on your choice in stage 4), 1 x Incense
Stage 6 z 11
The third stage of selection involves Flygon and Gardevoir. The choice will affect the rewards in the next stage.
Stage 7 z 11
- Take a picture: 1 x Incense
- Walk 1 kilometer: 500 XP
- Use Incense: 20 x Ultra Ball
Rewards: 500 x Stardust, Flygon, or Gardevoir (depending on your choice in stage 6), 3 x Rare Candy
Stage 8 z 11
- Power-up a Pokemon 3 times: 1 x Star Piece
- Evolve 3 Pokemon: 3 x Revive
- Defeat 2 members of Team GO Rocket: Hyper Potion
Rewards: 3 x Max Potion, 20 Flygon or Gardevoir candy (depending on your choice in step 6), 3 x Max Revive
Stage 9 z 11
- Send 3 gifts to friends: 30 x Great Ball
- Catch 15 different species of Pokemon: 1000 XP
- Get a heart from your buddy: 1000 x Stardust
Rewards: 5 x Golden Razz Berry, 1 x Incense, 5 x Silver Pinap Berry
Stage 10 z 11
- Use 10 fruits when catching Pokemon: 3000 XP
- Catch 10 Pokemon: 3000 x Stardust
- Earn 5000 Stardust: 3000 XP
Rewards: 1 x Lucky Egg, Meloetta, 1 x Star Piece
Stage 11 z 11
- Take a picture of Meloetta: 1 x Lure Module
- Transfer 30 Pokemon: 20 Meloetta Candies
- Make a new friend: 3 x Rare Candy
Rewards: 10 Meloetta stickers, pose for a character (depending on your choice in step 2), Meloetta T-shirt
Habitat rotation schedule
Similar to last year’s event, themed habitat hours will rotate globally in the following order: Jungle, Desert Mountain, Ocean Beach, and Cave. This rotation will begin with the Jungle habitat on Saturday, July 17, 2021, at 10:00 a.m. in the earliest participating time zone (UTC + 14) and rotate every hour, on the hour, until the event ends in the latest participating time zone. Note: Trainers will only experience habitats during event hours on Saturday, July 17, 2021, from 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. local time.
- All players: Scyther, Aipom, Froakie and more
- Ticket holders: Unown F, Unown G, Chatot, Leafeon, Ludicolo and Serperior
- All players: Skarmory, Shieldon, Hippopotas and more
- Ticket holders: Flareon, Unown F, Unown G, Tyranitar, Flyon and Throg
- Ocean Beach:
- All players: Dratini, Swablu, Alomomola and more
- Ticket holders: Gyarados, Vaporeon, Azumarill, Unown F, Unown G and Sawk
- All players: Roggenrola, Galarian Stunfisk, Deino and more
- Ticket holders: Umbreon, Unown F, Unown G, Gardevoir, Absol and Galvantula
Each type of environment will appear twice during the Saturday event.