It is already known which Pokemon will be associated with the next Community Day in Pokemon GO.
June is almost over. There were many interesting events this month and Community Day was about Gible. The developers decided to announce who will receive their Community Day in July.
This time it will be a fire creature from the V generation. When exactly will the July Community Day take place and what bonuses will be added to the game?
Tepig Community Day in Pokemon GO
Tepig Community Day will take place on July 3, 2021, from 11:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. local time.
On this occasion, the following attractions are planned:
- Tepig will be appearing more frequently in the wild. If you’re lucky, you might encounter a Shiny one!
- Evolve Pignite (Tepig’s Evolution) during the event or up to two hours afterward to get an Emboar that knows the Charged Attack Blast Burn.
- Take a few snapshots during Community Day for a surprise!
- There’ll be a special one-time-purchase Community Day Box available for 1,280 PokéCoins, featuring:
- 50 x Ultra Ball,
- 5 x Incense,
- 5 x Star Piece
- Elite Charged TM.
- A ticket will appear in the game that will give you access to the exclusive Special Research Story.
On this occasion, the following bonuses will appear:
- triple the amount of Stardust for catching Pokemon,
- Incense for 3 hours.
Shiny version of Tepig and its evolution: