The recently announced event has started in the game, which introduces many interesting attractions.
Some time ago, an article appeared informing that a new event will begin soon, during which a new creature will debut in the game. In addition, as always, players will get many interesting tasks from which you can get a large number of interesting Pokemon.
What exactly did the creators prepare?
Sustainability Week in Pokemon GO
The event began today, i.e. April 20, and will last until Sunday, April 25, 2021.
On this occasion, the following attractions have been added to the game:
- A new Pokémon debuted in the game – Binacle.
- Pokémon like Grimer, Drilbur, Trubbish, Ferroseed and others will appear more frequently in the wild. Anyone lucky will find Shiny Trubbish.
- The following Pokémon will hatch from 5km eggs: Diglett, Tangela, Goldeen, Budew, Cherubi, Finneon, and Drilbur.
- Vileplume, Alolan Exeggutor, Trubbish, Binacle will not only appear in rallies.
- Exclusive Field Research will appear, which will provide encounters with creatures such as: Cottonee, Chespin, Binacle and more (see below).
- Exclusive Timed Research quests will also be available (see below).
- A free Sustainability Week T-shirt will be available in the store.
Binacle and its evolution – Barbaracle:
Timed Research Tasks
Stage 1 of 3
- Use 5 Berries to help catch Pokémon: Oddish
- Catch 7 Water-type Pokémon: Goldeen
- Catch 7 Pokémon with Weather Boost: Bellsprout
Rewards: Turtwig, 20 x Venusaur Mega Energy, 1000 XP
Stage 2 of 3
- Use 5 Berries to help catch Pokémon: Tangela
- Catch 5 different species of Grass-type Pokémon Ferroseed
- Send 5 Gifts to friends: Phanpy
Rewards: Grotle, 20 x Venusaur Mega Energy, 1500 XP
Stage 3 of 3
- Use 7 Berries to help catch Pokémon: Sunny Cherrim
- Catch 40 Grass-type Pokémon: Alolan Diglett
- Use an Incense (You can use a Mystery or Meltan Box): Binacle
Rewards: Venusaur, 60 x Venusaur Mega Energy, 2500 XP
Field Research tasks
- Catch 5 Trubbish: Cottonee
- Catch 5 Grimer: Ducklett or Spheal
- Use 5 Berries to help catch Pokémon: Chespin
- Use Incense: Sewaddle
- Use 3 Golden Razz Berries to help catch Pokémon: Binacle