There is no longer any doubt that we are talking about a new Agent here. What is known about him?
Riot has already published the official presentation of the upcoming Agent. In addition, we also got to know his skills. When is he coming out? KAY/O will appear in episode 3, act one, which in turn begins on June 22nd.
This time the gameplay itself is much more interesting than the standard presentation of the hero. In total, it lasts nearly 3 minutes, so you can learn how the skills are supposed to work.
KAY/O – Abilities
There is no official description yet, but the initial outline is known to everyone.
Ability 1 – ZERO
- The blade sticks to the first surface it hits, triggers and hits anyone within the blast radius.
Ability 2 – Flash
- A flash grenade explodes after a short fuse, blinding anyone in sight.
Ability 3 – Frag
- The shard sticks to the floor and explodes repeatedly, dealing near-fatal damage to the center with each explosion.
Special ability – Null
- IMMEDIATELY overcharging with polarized radiation energy that amplifies KAY/O and causes the emission of large energy pulses from its location. Enemies hit by these pulses are muted for a short time.
- If KAY/O is killed while reloading, it will be knocked down and destabilized, allowing allies to stabilize its core and revive it.
The character promises to be really interesting. The agent was being created practically from the moment Valorant’s beta was released, so it should be quite well thought out. Its creator points out that it was tested for many months and worked very well.